Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JIAYOUS CHENWEILING FOR YOUR PIANO EXAM TML♥

oh yeah
it has been another long long and super tiring day..
seems that things never failed to end..
im like really really tired of wakin up so early,
going to school,extra lesson..
den study and wait for time to pass again..
and extra lesson again..
reachin home at around 7 everyday,
i feel that its worst den school days siia!
but its lucky for me,
to have my friends there for me
spendin time with me,
and listen to my ARGH!!
and me there,
for my friends,
listening to their ARGH too!
haiish..
really tired bahs
im having a headache, and my shoulder ish super pain now..
but who cares after all?
actually,it doesnt matter to anyone at all..
im tired..
tats all for today bahs..
byebye
[[EILEEN]]
jealousy filled me
but you will never know
as it doesnt matters to you at all
even though we might be really close together,
but yet,i can never replace someone in your heart.
i teared♥

No comments: