Saturday, September 26, 2009

IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH STUDYIN AGAIN!~.~

oh yeah...
i studied!!
although din study much also,but i've got the mood to study once again..
gonna back to study at 4.30pm=)
today i woke up super late..
around 12 noon den i woke up, as i slept at around 2am yesterday?
LOL!!
was watchin veri nice variety show on KBS..the korean channel.
den went to my bed,listen music while msgin,to prevent myself from falling asleep while waiting..
and soo, i slept super late..
and woke up super late too!
later gonna try to complete another set of maths paper, den finish up my notes for my biology
last topic..before i move on to other subjects=)
biology ish the fastest subjects already...

tml..
gonna start studyin my chemistry and doing my TYS...
den will do my notes for my SS!
and it would be my day for tml!
100% into study mood!
no more things would block it!
muahahazz

from monday onwards..
i will be studyin like crazy le bahs..
but i dun think i will study at home??
hahas..will stay in school and study!
oh yeah!
i wanna score 4 A's!!!
so i can get my DREAM CAMERA!!!
jiayous chewpeiweneileen!!
and i hope i have no more C's!!!
i think i can do it des!!!
i wanna get into 4B'2010!!
hahas!!
im super afraid about my humanities!!
my one and only C!!!
but i wanna go JC!
so must at least get a B4 or B3...
den i wont be drag down!
study HARD!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: