Wednesday, September 2, 2009

im worried,really worried♥

i've a bad feeling,
really a bad feeling.
how i wish things din go so well,
between you and me.
im worried,
that one fine day,
i will depend on you...
woohoo!
it has been another day...
studyin and studyin and studyin..
never ending...
i fall sick again okay..
finish extra lesson den while going home,
i felt really blur and super unwell bahs..
so i went home,bath and slept till 6.30
but my mum just kept scoldin me okayy!argh...
den went for tuition..
super cold there,
cos i never bring my jacket...
haiish...
but i manage to absorb alittle here and there bahs..
so i just came home from tuition like not long ago..

gonna wake up super early tml again,
to complete all my work..
i cant study anymore today,
as i think i will die if i carry on studyin..
so i shall wake up really early tml to complete my work..
hahas...
tats all for today bahs...
byebye.
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: