Friday, September 18, 2009

i wish that everything was just a dream,
i wish that nothing has happen before...
i wish that they were still the same,
i wish that they had never changed



alright!
i look totally RETARDED!
muahahazz!



today was really argh alright...
i dunno bahs...
i just feel that they are no longer the same as previous anymore
they are no longer the people i know,
they are no longer as good as before..
why must this happen...


i really wonder..
im just tryin to make things really well between all of us..
but yet i've been upset by them, felt really disappointed by their actions every single week..
if they were in my situation, i believe they would feel this way too!
why cant they just spare just a little thought for me..
every week, the same story would happen again...
and i dunno how many times i have to shed my tears because of such small little things...
im starting to feel the stress,towards my studies,towards my cca..


i dunno why...
i just felt that everythin have changed bahs..
the kind of attitude towards everythin has changed...
but yet..I STILL LOVE GOING FOR NP...
i dunno why bahs..
NP has given me alot of strength to make me be a much stronger person...
i no longer tear so easily..
but now,


the thing that would make me shed my tears ish my beloved squadmates...
i dunnno how am i suppose to communicate with them anymore..
i feel really really hard, no longer as before...
all these stupid things make me feel like GIVING UP!
but I STILL LOVE THEM ALOT
they are just like my second family..
they make me laugh, they make me smile...
i dunno bahs..


tats all for today..
byebye
[[EILEEN]

No comments: