Thursday, September 3, 2009

读书,为什么要那么辛苦呢?
我真的觉得很生气,
为什么大家都可以,
但是我又不可以呢!
太不公平了吧!!!
好讨厌这种感觉。。。
好伤心,好伤心。。。


haiish...
im really tryin to study really hard..
and im really worried bahs...
EOY ish comin really soon..
and im like not understanding some stuff..
feel really like shit to see my grades drop..
although i did improve,
but yet,
im still deprovin..
im tryin my veri veri veri veri BEST to score really well,
to make my parents happy,to make them proud..
and hit my target, and get into the school i wan,get into the job i dream.
but yet...what im doing ish really helpin me really alot,
but yet,they just dun understand..
all she know ish scold scold and SCOLD!
she has never stand in my shoe..
to understand what i really need..

to me,
o'lvls seems like nearer and nearer...
even though the sec4's haven even took their's..
but i feel that veri soon,
next year would approach..
im worried that i cannot catch up next year..
im worried that i cannot score well..
im worried that i will deprove,
im worried that everythin would not go well..
im worried about EVERY SINGLE THING...

everythin seems so shity...
all i wanna, was to go to somewhere,where i can absorb and study..
and the place would never be at home.
all i do when i reach home was to bath,eat and use com..
i dun study at home!not in the correct mood,doesnt have the correct atmosphere...
im sick of it bahs..
it just makes me feel like soo SHIT!
but im gonna stay strong..
im not gonna let all these stuff affect me..
jiayous eileenchewpeiwen
you can do it..
只要我相信,我一定能做到的!加油,加油,加油!
我不会为了小事掉泪,因为,我是勇敢的小孩=)

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: