Tuesday, September 15, 2009


ITS JUST A RANDOM POST!
a dumbass whom i know through maybe NPCC,maybe MES....
im not sure with that too...
but eventually,
to me,he became a super gd friend of mine,
who makes me laugh like crazy,
tease me when we saw the guy i like,
cheer me up whenever im sad,
flick my fingers till its super red and super pain...
entertain me when im bored,
do dumb things to make me laugh,
give me the stupid look and later start laughin...
studied with me,
played with me,
gave me alot of stupid and dumb nicknames,
laugh at my stupid mistakes that i always make,
always ask me what's so funny,
lastly,
always meow~ing at me...
and shoooo me off when im about to alight at my bus-stop...

we were once complete strangers,
slowly,we became friends,
den he lastly became my good friend aka playmate...
if i was to think back,
those memories were like super duper wonderful!
but how much of those memories,would happen again?
maybe soon enough,
all those would just become sweet little pieces of the past...
sooooooonnn...
i would have to sit at the bus-stop alone,
take 53 alone...
hahas...
rather sadd...>.<

it should be maybe the 3rd time im posting about this dumb dumb...
but every single time i post about him,
the feeling was different...
first was to thank you for being there to cheer me up,
second was tryin to shooo you off away from me..i teared that time...
and now,its a thank you and a goodbye post to you...

still remebered the second post which i posted about you,
i really wanted to shooooo you off bahs..
not wanting to get so close to you...
but lastly, you din get the link...
so we stil carried on to me friends...
and became even better friends...

you always laugh at me being childish..
always say im random,
always say im dumb,
always say im crazy,
always say im wrong,
always say im horny..

but im not...
im just being myself=)
*not the horny part!
im being myself when you are there,
i dun have to hide my feelings,
i dun have to like act till im really happy in front of you...
i can just vent my sadness or anger on you.
but you will always not be angry de lo
always so nice to me...
but yet..you will see me not appriciating you at times...

but actually,
i really got alot alot alot of things to say luhs....
but most importantly,
i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to you..
joshua see jing hong...
for making this 1year and around 6 months? so interesting for me..
i've never regretted knowin you...
i've never regretted joinin M.E.S...
you really taught me alot...


THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A WONDERFUL FRIEND(:
gd luck for your upcoming o'lvls,
take care of yourself...
remember to dun watch soccer until super duper late!
hahas!
its bad bad bad for health!
cos you will become rudolph the following day hahas!
try not to let me say the 8 words to you anymore=)

x3x3
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: