Thursday, October 1, 2009


HAPPY CHILDRENS' DAY~

THE MOST STRESSFUL EXAM EVER!!!

arghhh!!
feel that this time ish the first time i feel so stressful over my examinations lo!
but im workin really really hard okayy...
tryin my best to score well,tryin my best to concentrate,
tryin my veri veri veri best to not think about anythin else..
exams are coming...
so i have to work super duper duper hard=)


anyway..
today mr peh told me that im gonna have AC interview tml..
for my exchange programme trip to hk..
wooh..super scared luhs..although i know the AC,but im really scared okay..X.x
hope i can go bahs...hahas...got the feeling of going..but i dunno if i will pass the interview anot..
HAHAS!!!
gonna jiayous yeap!!
muahahahazz...
tats all for today bahs..
43 more a-maths questions and 1 more chemistry paper..
and i will finish my work for today!
if i dun finish i dun think im gonna sleep lehs..
hahas!!X.x
sayonarah~
[[EILEEN]]
will you?i wonder...X.x

No comments: