Tuesday, October 13, 2009


PHOTO'S TIME!




this picture looks like i just wake up lo>.<

SOK KUAN and her veri chio phone!
907!sok kuan and my score!oh yeah we rocks!

after the rain,we went to to toliet to dry up,den suan bian take some pics!X.x
awww man..i look so "shag" here..X.x bad hair day!
pic with pretty girls~
jiayu and me
jasmine laopo and me!
me making a veri fake wish..X.x
me blowin the candls...and i feel that i look like a monkey..>.<
sok kuan and me
kelly and me
me,having a hard time cutting the cake?
the random jiayu...takin pic of us?
the two wearing skirts on the outing?ilovelaopo!
NEOPRINTS TIME!

we colour-ed our hair!naughty!




oh yeahh..
err im tired..LOL
will post my presents de pics up tml or maybe next week?
i dunno..hahas!!
nothing much to say!
BYEBYE!
[[EILEEN]]
i dunno bahs
uncle einstein's instinct was a thing
but my instinct was another thing
what am i suppose to do?
iloveyou~

No comments: