Sunday, October 11, 2009


1 MORE DAY!IT'S OFFICIAL~


lalalass...
i woke up like around 2pm today??
LOL...
cos im like too tired already..
i slept at around 2am yesterday too!
so i've slept for 12 hrs!muahahazz..
lalalalallala....
yesterday din manage to go cycling..
so im going today!
oh yeah..
time to EXERCISE!
or else my mum say i FAT again >.<
hmphh!

oh yeah...
my baby pooh went to bath..
and i took a picture of it while dryin..
shall post it up when im using my laptop..
maybe tonight?
hahas!
gonna celebrate my bthdae tonight with my family and on next friday..
cos dad wont be at home tml night,so gonna eat cake tonight..
den friday den go and have dinner together...
but will be brother be joinin us?
it has been really loong since i had dinner with himm already..
hahas..>.<
tats all for today~
muahahazz!
sayonarah~
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: