Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my 280th POST!>.<

muahahazzz..
just being random about my posts?i din know that i've post so much already?
time pass just super duper duper fast..
got back my results..and it totally SUCKS!:(
im totally disappointed with myself..
feel that im veri veri stupid,for not being to score well like what i've always did
im lousy luhs...>.<
haiish...the feeling ish like..haiish..when i got back my papers..
felt like cryin siia,but i hold it back,as there are people who score worst den i do..

haiish...
when i was in control room,
many pretty memories flow-ed back in my mind...
tears filled my eyes,but i din let it out...
somethings are just too wonderful, but i found out that..
it would be the last last day tml :'(
last day with all my study pals,and last day with monster see :(
hope you will keep your promise...if you never remember it den its okay..>.<
anyway..its gonna be a sad sad day tml..X.x
haiish..
that's all bahs...
byebye
[[EILEEN]]
i will miss you tons and tons and tons..
thank you for all those pretty memories♥

No comments: