Friday, October 16, 2009


OH MY TIAN!!!


woke up at 10am today..
as i totally forgot about the meetin..>.<
so i rushed to school...
den lastly,zul and kian meng haven reached yet,
so the meeting only started at 1110am?
was like SUPER DUPER TIRED lo!
and my throat was like super duper pain,
i also duno why..until now still super duper pain..
argh...the pain ish killing me siia

after the meeting,
went to mac with chin din & chin yi :D
den after that,amanda foo came to find us.
den we went home together as they went to bishan library :)
so i went home,den i found out that there ish no lunch for me,
so i just drank my milk tea that i bought as my lunch.
wanted to clear my cupboard today, but i was like sooo tired...
>.< lazy too..
im gonna clear tonight...>.<
muahahaazz..
and so, i sat in front of the computer,
and watch some super funnie videos...
den i laugh like crazy??
now ish 1644..
and im tired..>.<
LOL...
that's all..
[[EILEEN]]
awww mann...seems like we are quarreling everyday,
over the smallest thing on earth...
what's wrong man?
or ish it just us, who needs all these quarrels, to keep us that close?
i wonder... x3x3

No comments: