Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:'( :'(

haiish...
super upset...
was super happy yesterday..
but today i shed all my happiness out?
as im unable to attend Mass Camp anymore...
and all my hard work...cant be seen...
super duper upset...its once a year...
but yet im unable to attend it...
last time together with my seniors..
where i dun have to bother about anythin,
just be a lovely camper, and only worry about the campfire..
its the last last time...before everythin comes into our hands once again...

haiish...
i dunno bahs...
but when i was upset, there were people there for me to cheer me up bahs..
thank you to;
nicole mummie, hisyam ah gong,edwin toh,jasmine laopo,uncle einstein,uncle genie,dumb baby
and people who provided tissue...>.<
although i really cried hard...but you guys din give me a cold shoulder...
and of course, my mr peh daddie...
who tried his best to cheer me up when he was on leave..
Thank you people..

Hope that the mass camp date would change,
but how much probability ish there?i really wonder..
why are there such hard decisions to make..
upset totally upset...
why cant everythin not clash together?
just for once??
haiish...i dunno bahs...

after that...
i settled my emotions down bahs..
den had lesson and so on..
den went to HTA with 6 sec 1's and jimmy at 2.30pm...
and so blahblahblah...
took taxi there...
den came back to school with batons by taxi again..
but i had horrible time on the cab..
cos i had a serious headache on the cab..
den was like OMG...
after alighting, went into NPCC room to put our stuff, and also take our stuff...
after that...went to canteen,and lie my head on the table..
cos the headache and giddy ish really killing me..
den Daryl was really nice, went to get warm water for me..
thanks Daryl:D

after tat, talk for awhile,den went home...
had fun while waiting for bus, and while on bus..
sentence for the day; IRRITATING YOU KNOW~
hahas!
tats all bahs...
training tml...>.<
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: