Wednesday, October 21, 2009


cough*cough*cough*


has been coughin rather badly for 2 days le bahs...>.<
it has been rather bad after alll...
and it hasn't been gettin any better!!muahahazz....
aiyahh...dun care luhs..hahas...its just cough!
lalalala~
if uncle einstein was to see this, i think he would send me to "jurong" la
hahas..>.<
but i know how to take care of myself, so no worries luhs :D

today, stayed back for UG meeting..
den we had alot of fun luhs actually..
while plannin we keep laughin and laughin :D
keep mention about its 200 PEOPLE!
den we start laughin about it..
den talk about the night walk and many many things hahas
had fun plannin :D
den went to meet my family for dinner at a cafe near my hse..
around 10-20 mins walk..
den i take bus home and walk there...
den my sister went there like super late,
den i was like kinda of super tired and not feeling well,
so i walked home alone...
muahahazzz...
thats all for today bahs
sayonarah!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: