Saturday, January 1, 2011

WELCOME 2011~
grats to kee seng and daphne marriage :D
on this special day...
01/01/2011 :)
its a special location too at the singapore botanical garden..
it was sooo pretty there..
like always...
and yupp my mum,dad,sis and me went over..
while my brother is still in THAILAND!

although the duration of us being there was really short..
but i really enjoyed myself la..
eating..and watchin the fishes! HAHAHA!
today never see alot of tor tor :(
cos we were at another pond..
seriously...
witnessing a marriage is really COOL man!!!
and its rather touchin la...
sooo sweettt tooO!

and and..
last but not least..
HAPPY 2011 HUMAN BEINGS!
my resolutions of the year:
#01. cherish everythin and everyone who is around me..
#02. dun ever regret again.

and my wish for this year...
#01. 31.12.11 :D


tat's all
Byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: