Thursday, January 13, 2011

WORK STARTS TML :(


hahhaas..i will be getting killed due to this photo being posted..
as its really RETARDED! muuahahazzz!!
okay okay...
i dun care..he didn't kill me for using it as my fb pic..
so i dun care :P

lets get back to serious stuff...
not tat serious la..its just about my lousy day..p.s not that lousy too!
okay..
went back to sch today..to get my eagles...and pass kenji and daniel my history and ss notes which are no longer useful to me!
after getting...
met ros and talk to mr peh for awhile..
den went down to the canteen to "study" together with daniel,kenji and nicholas...
not really studying.
but just helpin them with the qns they dunno..
hahhaass..

after that..
walk to heartland with them..
and unfortunately..
we came across someone retarded...
seriously..
i just have to say this to that particular person..
if tat person is ever reading this post:

I don't find a point "diao-ing" ppl...
and it doesn't matter with me if you like me or not..
too bad..sad to say...
i really dislike you..
so, i don't find a point having any eye contact with you at all..
hahahas..so keep that in mind..
you are just NOTHING to me at all...
so just get lost if you dislike me..
and shoo as far away as possible..
don't act until you are tat pitiful in front of other ppl..
like im the bad guy...
too bad..you are just a b*tch to me..sad to say...
but it doesnt matter to me at all..
last few sentences for you..
if you don't change your such attitude towards ppl...you will be the one suffering..
no one will suffer due to your attitude...
you wanna take my words or not its up to you :D


alright..
next...
went to library after tat..
to return my book..
as i will be getting busy for the next few weeks..
busy working...
and head back to NEX!
just nice mj was there..
so i met up with her and had some small chats..
i really miss the days with her...
thoses p5 and p6 days..were awesome :D
rahh..i dread for the arrival of tml:( rahhhh

and and..
I LOVE JOSHUA SEE :X

tat's all for today..
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: