Thursday, January 6, 2011

Now the time is let me seee....
0048..and im not asleep yet...
Seriously...i need to cultivate good sleepin habits..
Been sleepin really late and wakin up late to for this few months...
So i need to get myself to slp...
But before tat...
Let me update my lovely blog first..

Although its not filled with many many readers..
But i still love to update as...IT KILLS TIME!
and of course...
I need to record down my 2011 and bomb my feelings out...
Muahahhaazz...

Okay!
Yesterday i went tampines to meet hong ying and hui qun for lunch!
Hahhaa..feeling a little dumb as i somehow got lost there..
It has been super long since i last went there?
For a movie?with joshua?hahahas..if i never remember wrongly la...
And ever since from then never go thr alr..
Until yesterday...hahhaaa...
Eat eat den walk walk..hahahs...
Super fun with them...

After tat..
I head back to serangoon NEX to meet joshua before going home..
Since it was still early...den walk walk till arnd 7 de go home..
After buyin bubble tea for my sister!haahaaa
As per normal..we did stupid things la!hahahas..
And one sentence for joshua see!:
You are very very very evil you know!hahhaaaa :P

Tml im going to np open hse...hahahas..
Hope i wont be getting lost!!muahahazzz...
And and...
One more very important thing...
10 january will be the release of o'lvls result..omg..
Im sooo scared...
I hope will do well and get into the course i want...
Seriously...
Im scared...
Whenever i feel that i will do well...
There's always a twist..and i wont do well..
Rahhh..scary...
Nothin much alr..
3 more mins to 0100...
My sleeping time...
Good nite human beings!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: