Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello everyone!
Today marks 31/12/10!!
Last day of 2010...
Nothing much...
But it was an awesome day today...
Rain rain..
But i saw the prettiest kite...
I saw the prettiest sun..
I saw the prettiest clouds..
I saw the prettiest sky...

Even though i actually dread to go there...
I've got the chance to get away from tat place.
But i decided to somehow face it...
I choose to trust...
I choose to believe..
But yet my heart is not feeling that good too...

There's just a wall in me...
Telling myself...
Something will happen..
Something might happen...
When i know that nothing is gonna happen..

How i wish i was the one who did so much small little things with you...
Wished many many things...
Wished tat i've got a chance to turn back..
Perhaps either i choose not to appear..
Or even appear in a much earlier time..

But den...
As we walk and sit down..
Talk and talk..
Suddenly i felt really safe...
I dunno why...
Your actions,your words...
Make me safe...
Perhaps that's wad love is all about...
But i wish...
Im the one and only one...
Give me a chance...
And enter into you...

Tats all
Byebye ppl
HAPPY NEW YEARRR 2011!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: