Thursday, January 13, 2011

HHahas..
This pic was taken with my beloveds when i went back to sch to take my results...
Seriously..
I miss them alot..hahhaa...

Alright..
I shall post before i slp agn...
Its only 0005hrs now...
I totally rot at home today...
Watch tv..use com.rot..
Hahahas..
But i managed to finish up my book
"not quite a bride"
Its very interesting la..
And i love its ending..
Its lovely..

Currently my feet is hurtin really badly..
Due to the stupid blister caused by the stupid shoe..
I hope it will recover tml..
So by friday i would be fit to work..
So it doesnt hurt tat much anymore..
Friday would be the start of hell..
Seriously..
Dun feel like going to work at all..
Rahh...den gonna work til like tues/wed den i will off one day..
And back to work..
Rahh..how retarded can this get..

Super tired..
Time to go to slp!hahhaas..
Byebye!!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: