Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello human beings...

Im back posting agn..
Currently im on the train to work..hahahas
So i shall post while waiting to reach my destination..
Hahahass..

Okay okay...
MONDAY!
went to work..
It was enjoyable la..
Compared to being at cold storage..
Cos theres much more freedom and laughter thr..
Hahahaas...
Blahblahblah..
End work!

TUESDAY!
Went shoppin with my sis..
And finally after tryin and tryin..
Walkin and walkin...
I finally found my new year dress:)
But i still haven find my shoes yet..
Rahh..i need my heeelsss!
And ned maybe 2 pairs of flats...
Seriously im OUT OF SHOES!

WEDNESDAY!
back to work agn..
But today only got aunty lu and me
Cos the other two promoters off..
Nothin much...
But the journey to work was horrible cos i was feeling like omg...
Blahblahblah..
End work..
And dad came to drive me to my CLASS CHALET!
reached thr..
And started eating..
Super funny..
Cos we kept teasing about mr yeo and miss lan..
Hahhaaaa..
Drn balhblahblah..
Lastly went up to the room to talk with chin yi and si hui..
Really miss those days with them...
Ahhahas..
Laugh and talk..
About our stupid work experience..
And all the funny parts...
Had fun..
And went home at 10.30..
Dad drove me.wc.edwin.js.wl to serangoon..
Homed and slpt..
Hahahs..too tired..

And yupp..im done with my post abt this few days..
Lasy but not least..
I love my above pic:)
But too bad..its gone:(

Byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: