Saturday, January 22, 2011

MY AWESOME BOYF~
a post for my awesome :D
its actually just a super duper random post..
but i dun care! cos i just feel like bloggin and i have NOTHIN TO BLOG ABOUT!

okay okay...
dear dear dear JOSHUA BI.
thanks for being so awesome today :D
coming to my work place with your heavy and huge bag..
just to come and visit me for like 20 mins after travelling for like 40 mins..
and head back home for another 1hr...

although there's lots of times the INSECURE comes about...
but the little things you do just make me feel that you are like awesome...
perhaps you might feel that doing those things are like HUH? when i tell you awww-ed..
but seriously..
i have to admit..
tat no one is perfect...
no matter how hard a person try...
we will never hit the target in the other party's heart...
and yupp...
i hope that's how we will work through..
after all..we have been together for 1y1m12d...
we've been through alot of rubbish together..
i hope we will stand still.. :D
but make me more secure :X
you know wad i mean boy..

tat's all..
I LOVE YOU!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: