Friday, October 1, 2010

OMMGGGG!

rahhh...
okay..i think for my next life..
im going to become a tree...
as i think im killing a tree everyday for their papers??LOL!
wooohooo...
this few days have been really really tiring..filled with work work and more work..
and it's like finally FRIDAY!
i think i've been studying at least 12 hrs per day! omggggg
but i can't do anything else..as i've got only like 24 days left???
rahhhh!
im scared..im worried..i just wanna do my best..
rahhh!!

anyway...
thank you to JOSHUA for coming to study with me today!
hehehezz..cos i was actually studying alone..
den he came to study with me..
im another word..look at me study!
yeahh..and i've got oreo from him for childrens' day present :D
lols!
jiayous EILEEN!
ohh ohh...
1 last thing...

HAPPY CHILDRENS' DAY!


[[EILEEN]]


No comments: