Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Greetings human beings....
Today marks 19 more days to o'levels..
Im terrified....

Everythin seems so like laggin behind...
And time seems to be like running away...
But yet...i've been breaking down over and over again...
The horoscope from i weekly this week ish so true...
My emotions has been going up and down...
And today...i felt really terrible...
Maybe i should say..this two days i've been feeling terrible..

I cant understand why parents aren't giving their fullest support to us now...its so damn crucial!!but why cant they stand in our shoes and know wad we really need right now...
Alright.. Shall say out what i've always wanted to tell my mum..
But i doubt i will have a chance to tell her...
I want to tell you tat your words really hurt alot....even i know you really do care for me..but your words just hurts...
Everytime i wanna tell you how i really feel...all you will always say ish that 我在跟你顶嘴..but to.be frank..ive. never wanted to fight back.with you..but all i wanted to do was to let you know how i really feel...
Do you know that because of your words i cried so hard??
Do you know that because of your words i wanted to prove you wrong so much!but whenever i fail...i would just break down and feel that you are right..
Do you know that i always wanted more attention from you?
Do you know how much i envy sister when you can laugh and talk to her everytime..but to me...im always like just someone else and we can never sit down and talk...
Do you know how much things you did to me had made me have the thoughts of just going to die?
Do you know how much i wish that whenever we go shopping,you will like the clothes i choose..not my sister's..
Do you know i wish tat there will be a day when you tell me you are proud of me..
Do you know how much i wanna hear from you words of encouragement like "you can do it des" or "just do your best"
Do you know how much i really love you??

Haiish...
As i type all this...tears rolled down again....how i wish all this will happen...it shall be a birthday wish perhaps..since i know that it will never happen..why not i just say it out to make me feel better...
Its never easy to stay strong whenever such things happen.it might just be like harsh words..but you will never know how much the pain last...i can never be as good as my siblings..they are smart..while im just the useless one..i can never be persuasive to you...cos im like the one who ish full of rubbish...how i hope tat im my sister for a day...so that i would be able to discuss with you lots of things...and smile through the day..

Tats all for today bahs..
I hope tml shall be a better day..
Good bye human beings...

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: