Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello everyone...
Im soooo sorry tat it has been like super duper long since i last updated...
Anyway....before i start studying at 7.30..
I shall update abit about my wooohoo weekend...

Saturday...
It was the best celebration ever as i finally went to the BOTANICAL GARDEN!!
Saw GIANT TREES! And even walk likee the entire garden...
Hehehzz..it was super duper fun...
Especially thr part where i feed the terrapins and fishes..and saying: ahhh guuu!!you very dumb lehs..dun let the fish eat your food!!!rahhh...
Apparrently..ive been known as CRAZY!but im use to tat...
As i do have two dumb terrapins at home..muahahazz..
Feeding the ducks were really fun tooo!!as its like...we were feeling the ducks..den tons of pigeons flew over to like fight the food with the ducks...den its like SUPER DUPER SCARY TOO!although im not afraid of them..hahaha...
Ducks are like super cute!!and somethin i found out..
I think ppl might think im like out of the world...but...
DUCKS CAN FLY!!hahhass..
I was really shocked when i saw they flying..
I didnt know that they could fly until saturday!!hahahaaa...
Also,played frisbee at the big big grass patch was super fun!ans i think it has been like super long since i played frisbee!!hehehzz...
Arrive home at 8pm...watch my fav show as it was the last episode...and watch even more tv..
And ended my day with a good night sleep!!


Sunday!
It was my relative wedding and his a dj of 100.3fm...
Woke up at around 11 plus...watch kim takgu till 1.30...
Had my hair mask and bath untill around 2 plus.started doing bio until 4 plus..
Ate roti prata as i was hungry!
And started to get prepared for the big day!!
I was forced to put on make up which made me go very lala as i really hate thr uncomfortable feeling...
After tons of blah blah blah and so on, we set off the fairmount singapore at rafflea city area..
Drank cocktail and went into the dinner area...
After that..i was like looking at the gifts they prepared and it waa like super duper cute!!hahahas..
Also i notice that their spot lights are really pretty too!!maybe im like tooo into mes for me to notice such things...lalallaa...
Food was so-so...but the wedding was like super sweet...
And i also saw my uncle whom i think ive not seen him for years..hahahss...he look much darker now after alot of swimming..
Always see him on television but i dont see him often in real life...hahhass
Also,i saw ah-ben and shi xin hui!!hahahss!!
Blahblahblah..and reached home at 11.35pm...
Blahblahblah with stuffs..and went to bed at 1230...
But i think i drank too much tea and i was CANNOT SLEEP!
And i lastly fall asleep at 2am..
Rahhhh...

Last part of my post for today...
I found out tat ive got a really cool family line actually as 2 of my relative are artists!!its like very hard to get 2 in a family line!??hahahss...im happy to have them part of my family!!

Alright alright..
Time to go and mugg hard with my books alr..
Byebye everyone!!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: