Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello everyone!
Im currently on the way to study!!muahahhaxx..
Anyway..heres the thing! <b> HAPPY GRADUATION!!</b>

Ive been looking forward for this day and it finally arrived...
After 4 years in yuying...
Laughin smiling crying and getting tortured...
Hahhas...
It marks another part of my life...
Although i will still be going back to school for some extra lessons at times..but i doubt i will be attending any more frc!or singing anymore school song!!
Muahahaazz...

I had fun together with my class mates!
But most of all..
I enjoyed myself the most with our sweet npcc ppl...
Although its like always we this few only..but we really had fun together...
Louis,samson,edwin,si min,suhana...
While all of them set off to their higher journey to becoming a CI...
I shall stay put and become the best foy ever...
I shall keep my promise as thats the most i can do..
Hahhas..
Biggest thank you to the following ppl who made a big change in my life during my sec 4 period: mr peh daddy, mr yeo, miss kok,miss lim, miss lan and not forgetting mdm de...

Next my beloved friends who injected laughters into my life: chin yi,si hui,edwin,wei cheng,kian meng,chetwin,samson,louis,si min,suhana,yun yue,kelly,cheryl,jia xin not forgetting my beloved charlie and angel...nicole and hisyam....p.s sorry if i left anyone out..

Maybe without you guys...this period would be a really really tough time for me...
With you guys stuffing tissue through my hands when im crying...
And helplessly standing there to tell me to stay strong...
THANK YOU for everything...

I hope that we will still be really good friends even after our o's and hope that 10 years later...during our biggest day..our wedding day..everyone would still be together...
I love you guys!!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: