Friday, October 22, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE... maybe this will be the last time posting my blog until like a few weeks later?
hahahas..
as O'S IS LIKE 2 DAYS AWAY!
im scared..im afraid..perhaps im just ready for my e-maths..
and my humanities only..the rest im still trying to study as much as i can...
23 more days O'S will end...
jiayous jiayous eileen chew!
i can do it des....
i promise that i wont get affected by anythin anymore..
i dunwan to regret anything..
and i wanna to do well..
i worked so hard for 4 years just for this 21 days...
jiayous!!!!!!

next up...
i dunno why...
but my emotions have been like going up and down....
i sob in bed randomly...
i laugh to myself randomly..
i think i've gone abit insane...
i hope that people around me would give in to me bahs...
as i dunno what the hell im doing at times too...
deep thoughts in me...
不懂为什么会有着种感觉,
但心里却非常的不安。
很没有安全感...
can someone get me out of this??
tat's alll!
byebye!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: