Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hello everyone...
Im here to update here and there..
And yupp!!im officially 16 alr!!muahahaazz...
Currently..i going to get started with bio and later on history as there will be tests tml!!

Rahh...
While other ppl in the school ends their exam tml...
I still got 1 more month before i can say good bye to everything..
And on monday would be my last day of school!!im sooooo happy!!
Although tons of my memories were from the school...but those sucky memories would never leave me...

The sweet memories with npcc..
The sweet memories with mes..
The sweet memories with my class
The sweet memories with charlie and his angels..
The sweet memories with my sweethearts..
The sweet memories with my besties!!
The sweet memories with my seniors!!!!

Hahhaas...
I hope all this good memories would stay with me forever!tats all for today.
Time to get started to study!!
Byebye!!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: