Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello human being..im back posting once again...
Wore contact lens to school today..but my eyes were feeling too tired..so i decided to take it out and wore my funky specs...
Rahhh...although its weird..but actually its more comfy..
But i just feel that i loook REALLYYY WEIRDDD!!

Haiish..i dunno why...
But im feeling rather emotional..
Rahhh...today i felt like cryin in class...
But i just held it back and just sit there and stare into blank..
Haiish...i feel rreallyy rahhh..
How i hope someone can hear me out with their heart...
But apparrently..i cant really find someone whom i can talk to...
I need someone to be there for me when i need him...and someone to be there for me to cheer me up and make me go lalala...
Actually..im sick and tired of the people around me..and at the same time...i feel that actually human beings are really scary..
You wont know who will stab you behind you back...
And you wont know who realy treat you as their true friend...

Hahas..i really wonder why are human beings like this..i cant say much...as im a human being too..

Haiish...tats all for today my loves ones!!
Byebye...

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: