Friday, June 18, 2010

UPDATED!
p.s* sorry..don't scold me for stealing your picture =X
TOP 10 UNWANTED CHARACTER OF MINE:
1. super duper selfish
2. easily jealous
3. talk without using my brain
4. couch potato
5. think too much
6. lazy
7. hot-tempered
8. too emotional
9. over crazy
10. self-centered
just to let you know me better :D
okay!!!
so YESTERDAY!
woke up super duper early...den went to orchard to reborn my hair with my sister..
so there goes my pong pong..and here comes my straight straight.
got abit of fringe but not too long la!cos i wanna it to grow..
den go school and clip up alr!I DUNWAN TO BE CAUGHT FOR attire..
cos i've never been caught before!no breaking of my record!
den after that..went shopping with my sister..and bought 2 pairs of shoes..with abit of heels..
quite nice la.but also rather expensive..but since i'm not paying =X i dont care~
reached home around 7 plus.den blahblahblah..
use com till 12 plus=X
was watchin the NOOSE on xinmsn..den i was like laughing like crazyy~
and chatting with a shark..LOL!
went to sleep but i can't sleep...slept only at 0200am?
Agenda for today...
going with my sister to remove stitches at the hospital..
den heading to ah ma house for dinner...muahahazzz...
think will be home rather late tonight?
tat's all for today la!
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: