Monday, June 14, 2010

HEROS THROUGH THE HORRIBLE NIGHTS! WINNIE and FOREVER!
EVIL EDWIN TOH!

JIMMY WEE!


here are 4 heros that i studied with during MASS CAMP LATE NIGHT!!!
we were like the OWLS of the camp :D but edwin ish the more noob one la...
very fast will announce dead alr...while jimmy ish the hardworking one..
studyin his physic...as for WINNIE and FOREVER, they were the one who went sentry with me, sleep with me, and obviously had alot of fun sitting on my books, lookin at me study la!
alright...as for yesterday..it was like super duper boring...
cos apparently, i sat in front of my sister's laptop the entire day, stoning=X as my CYCLING trip was OFF!due to the sudden ran :( emo siia..
so i stared at the laptop..and the laptop stared at me...
BORING SUNDAY!and today..IT'S ANOTHER BORING DAY~
tat's all!
sayonarah!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: