Sunday, June 20, 2010

My second post! first of all...I HATE MOOD SWINGS!
although i love to sit on swings to swing around as if i'm flying, but i hate MOOD SWINGS!
and i really hate it man...ish like STUPID la!i don't like it..but i can't control not mood swing-ing!
ohh man!!wad am i suppose to do man!!rawr!!!arghhh!!!i don't want to mood swing!cos i always hurt people while i starts to mood swing!ARGHH!im sorry!!!den i swing back to super good mood again!and people say that im random!awhile hurt people like mad!awhile make people fly to the sky!!haiish!i rather i mood swing from normal to super good mood, why must go low low de mood lehs :( stupid siia! I DON'T LIKE MYSELF WHEN I'M HAVING MOOD SWING!

next next!!I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE PEOPLE EMO-ING!
seriously!i really dislike people around me to emo!not that they cannot emo la!
but i just can't stand when i can't cheer that person up!ish like making me feel so useless la!
arghh...quite a no. of people around me are emo-ing..and at the same time,i can't cheer anyone up!omg!!!what's wrong exactly siia!ish it like a emo-ing month or something like that?ARGHH!
pls don't people for the people who i care..if i don't care about you, err...go ahead and emo i guess?but i cannot bear to see people who i care emo la!actually it hurts in a way or another!so pls cheer up really quickly okay!!haiishhh!!!!

last last but not least...
i wanna go the the beach!and yupp!im going next week!i wanna play the swing!i wanna go there shake shake* hehezz! i wanna sit by the rock, and enjoy the breeze! before school starts all over again!i've completed some of my homework!yeah yeah..but i will have to complete everythin!i will be a good girl this time round, to do my homework :D cos its really time, to start battling with o's alr!jiayous EILEEN! i can do it des :D hahaaass!

tat's all for my second post of the day!i have to say..today was a fun day,boring day,unhappy day,yet a happy day!OMG!how confusing is my day! hahass!!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: