Thursday, June 3, 2010

I AM WHO I AM! I had ENOUGH of it okay!!!RAWR!!!!
what the HELL ish wrong with being short??
i really wonder!!!so what i'm short...
and what rights do YOU PEOPLE have, to say that im short..
and BLAHBLAHBLAH!!
ENOUGH ISH ENOUGH!THERE ISH A LIMIT TO EVERYTHING!
i know that sometimes you guys are just playing with me!
but please bear in mind that people would get hurt by what you guys say too!
stop thinking of just having FUN!and don't spare a thought of others!
AND TIME TO GROW UP PEOPLE!!stop being so IMMATURE!
im tired of this la...it hurts me like mad..but HOW THE HELL WILL THEY UNDERSTAND!
as they will NEVER understand...
and also..there ish NOTHING BIG DEAL ABOUT GUYS BEING TALL!
so there ish NOTHING FOR YOU GUYS TO BOAST ABOUT!
AND THERE ISH NO BIG DEAL FOR A GIRL TO BE SHORT TOO!
so STOP ALL THE NONSENSE LA!
there's nothing wrong being short...and it doesn't matter at all...
so what i can't reach up high...it DOESN'T matter!
and what makes you guys think that short people have short legs..
and would walk slowly den longer leg people!
I can walk really fast too!and i believe that i even RUN faster den you all!
SO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT!
SO JUST SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH UP!
before i burst off...and you guys..will suffer..
trust me..i believe you guys won't want to see the bad side of me..
as it's not going to benefit anyone of us...
IM TIRED!

alright...today was a rather bad day perhaps...
but i also did enjoy myself too..
thinking of ideas to prepare the games, preparing the games,and blahblahblah..
but i didn't enjoy, just because of what happen today..
the feeling SUCKS and it really SUCKS!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: