Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NOISY~~~alright..i was super duper tired!but thanks to the DRILLINGS!
it woke me up at 10.30!rawrr!!!irritating i tell you!
and i can't sleep...after that slack slack slack..den had lunch...
bath and started studying..finish my compo and compre alr!muahahaazz
im a good girl okay..later going to do some integration hw...from my tuition!
i'm still considering if i wanna quit tuition..
one side of me tells me that i don't wanna go tuition anymore..
but another part of me still knows that i need tuition...
so should i follow my needs?or go with my wants?its a hard choice actually...
anyway...
i've received a message from my mum this morning..
saying that they spent alot of money for transport and food there alr!
hope she still have money and time to go and do shopping for me!
i'm waiting for my new clothes!and maybe new toys??LOL!

so yupp..that's all for today la!
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]



No comments: