Thursday, June 24, 2010

OMG! oh yeah..so its the last 4 days of my holidays..
most of my homework are done..tml morning will wake up and complete the rest of it..
more and less la :D
anyway...i feel that in this holiday i did grow fatter siia..eat a rather alot..
when my parents are at home...
but also, i found out something rather cool!
if no one ish at home, i won't like feel hungry lorh!
like today and the past few days, i just had my lunch and dinner..
den when ppl come home, i will den feel hungry!muahahaazzz!!
i'm like the ducky like that, walk also canot stable alr!muahahazz!
but also, im as adorable as the ducky :D muahahahaaazz!!!

alright!once again, i received my mum's msg..asking me to reply her..
hahas.cos yesterday i didn't reply her mahs!den she ask me to reply her!rawr!!
den den also also..
today i woke up at 1030am! && i broke my record for waking up soo early??
LOL! normally i will wake up at around 1100am-1200pm! =X
i can't be blamed!cos i love my bed toooo much :D muahhaaaazz!
alright...
nothing much alr i guess!
looking forward tml! cos im going to the BEACHHHHH~ :D

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: