Saturday, June 12, 2010

MORE UPDATES! 10/06/2010
woke up at around 11, and left hse at around err 12 plus like that to go and watch MOVIE!
went to PS to watch Nanny McPhee and the big bang...was a rather short but nice movie la!den after that walk walk walk..den went home by circle line..the journey was like super long??LOL!
happy 6 months!my baby :D

11/06/2010
woke up, den went to meet up with my mum to fetch my sister from the hospital..as she has got too much wisdom in her that she has to remove 4 of them from her mouth!it was like super duper funny when i saw her la!swollen face..she's skinny, den her face swell so funny..i can't imagine what if i've to go through that..i think i will look worst den her!since i alr have baby fats on my cheeks now!!OMG!

12/06/2010
4 more months and its my SWEET SIXTEEN alr!!i'm looking forward la! :P today need to do the interview being sent to me by jeremy, and send back to him today la!cos yesterday i ask him he say send to him by today..so i shall be nice, and send back to him today,after i've completed it la!but i'm proud to say that:
IM LAZY! opps!=X

tat's all!
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: