Tuesday, August 25, 2009

spending $$$ day!
so went for meeting with my beloved NCO's after school..
den after that had a long long meeting!
hahas
until like 3.15pm..
after that,
went to have lunch with hong ying!
hahas!
after that,
met up with my mum at douby..
den we walk to the hair place,
den started with my hair treatment and hair cut!
and now,
my hair ish like SO THE SHORT!
argh!
but still..
i like my hair!
hahas=)=)
after that...
went to walk walk at PS!
so i bought a WATCH!
hahas!=)=)
oh yeah!
after so long...
den went home..
den started studyin my CHEMISTRY!
ARGH!!
spent around $200 plus..
just for this few hrs!
because of that watch okay!
hahas!!
tats all for today bahs!!
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]
jiayous for your submission alright,
dun tire yourself..
you can do it des!
loves xoxo
takecaiire

No comments: