Monday, August 10, 2009

I FINALLY LEARN HOW TO CYCLE! and so i fall and bleed=(=( super painful
me=)=)at the super WINDY BEACH!

my DAD! hahas!


i brought home 2 small national flag from PLCC..
den was like gettin high at home..
so i put on my head!hahas!!=)=)
alright..
I FINALLY LEARN HOW TO RIDE A BIKE OKAY!!!
hahas..
but the sad thing ish that i FELL DOWN!
zzz
den now both legs also injured..
so UGLY!
hahas!!
anyway,
i still had fun cycling..
hahas..
SOOOO FUN!
hahas..
but now sooooo PAIN!
hahas!!
anyway..
today ish a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!
actually gonna go movie with alot of ppl des..
but lastly i decided not to go luhs.
hahas..
so i stayed at home and study..
LOTS OF THINGS THIS WEEK!
OMG!
its gonna be a really tiring week bahs...
tats all for now..
byebye..
[[EILEEN]]









No comments: