Sunday, August 30, 2009

LOVELY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY♥

weiling and me♥
weiling,kelly,yun yue and me♥♥

one more♥

me,weiling,yun yue,kelly,egan..he pop out from no where!

alex and me..
me and PURPLE DINOSAUR!
ting fang and me♥
randoms of us=)
♥loveher
me and my alex mummie=)
our crew♥♥♥
nicole mummie and me♥
high tide!
me and my sis



one more=)

alright
here's all the pics...
muahahazzz

Friday♥
had LOCD..
i wasnt with my class=(=(
but instead,
i was running around the entire kovan area,
to take shoots of the classes...
argh..
felt really tired and my ankle was like So PAIN!
after that,elderly's came to our school to play the enviorment games,
i was incharge of the fishin game...
but lastly,
i was in the G.O,
talkin to mr yeo and hisyam about some stuff...its totally unfair!hpmhh
everythin ended at around 8pm..
den went off for dinner with alex and joshua...
tat night wasnt that fun luhs..LOL
while waiting for our bus at the bus stop..
we was like ARGH..
hahas..
lastly,i reached home at around 9.30pm...
im going home later and later nowadays...X.x

Saturday♥
and so..
i went back school..
den was like super tired...
had lunch with alex at mac only.
cos joshua never come back...
after lunch,we went home straight by MRT...
stayed at home until like 4pm..
den went East Coast to cycle with my dad and sis..
actually din ask my sis along,
but lastly..
she crazily pop along..
lol...
cycle until 6.30pm..
den sat at the rock there..
feeling the breeze while i took pic with my sister...
after that,
went for dinner...
was quite nice,
but veri spicy okayy...
haha
mum finish work at 9.30pm
so we went to her workplace there to walk walk lo..
den i shared scoopz ice-cream with my sis..
durian and grape..
we was like super full already,but we still ate...
hahas...
after tat went home..
and i slept early...
somehow...X.x

tats all for today=)
byebye...
im still feeling really tired..
and my ankle is hurting...=(=(
[[EILEEN]]
im feeling totally blur about you...
i can read your mind,
but just not this part...
when can i really get to read you totally?
iloveyou♥

No comments: