Sunday, August 16, 2009

its just another day,without you....
haiish...
its just another sunday..
without anythin nice happening..
msg here, msg there..
study here, study there...
use computer here, use computer there..
but just not you here, you there...
i really wonder...
what the hell ish wrong with me...
i just feel so awkward...
feel so...
ermm..
i dunno how to explain too...
tryin to get away from you...
yet i feel tat,
im gettin closer and closer,
each and everyday...
haiish..
common test week...
will be study like hell fromm tml onwards..
shall not use com..
i will try my best..
and i believe that i can do it..
i shall once again try to stay away..
so that...
i wont be hurt once again..
[[EILEEN]]

letting you go..was to only way,to stop my illusion..
your smile,ish my only wish...
but would i still smile like what i always do..
when you were around by my side?
i've no choice,but chose to let go...

No comments: