Saturday, August 15, 2009

PASSING OUT PARADE ON 14 AUGUST 2009!! beloved sec 4s!
another one!
my beloved squad!
suhana and me!
formal for our beloved sec 4!
samson ish so dead!hahas!
formal!
our beloved sec 5s!
amirul and me!! samson,si min and amirul!
me and samson!
amos,amirul and si min!
ITS THEIR POP!i miss them lots!
me,hock ann and eugene=)=) my study pals!
MONSTER SEE!look SO SCARY!hahas!!
kee chun and jeremy!
kai ming,kee chun,jeremy and qin sheng!
jeremy and samson!
benson and jeremy!eatin their CHICKEN together!awww how SWEET!
liyana and arina!
my ENTIRE SQUAD together with arina and SERI!
another one!
me and SERI!x3x3!
joshua,me and amirul!hahas!us together with the WRONG WRONG "POTONG ICE CREAM!"
me,chia wee and joshua!CAUGHT IN ACTION!hahs!
me,amirul and joshua!with our "POTONG" ice cream!
joshua and me!hahas!

kee chun,jamal,kai min=)
jamal and me=)=)
edsteve and me!=)=)
me and louis kor!=)=)
qin sheng and kee chun=)
okay..i dunno their names!X.x!
bryan,joshua,jia yi and me!STUPID JOSHUA AND HIS HAND!
miss jasmine lee and me!
hidayah,me,seri!!ILOVETHEM TOO!
hong ying and me!iloveher!
suhana,jundah,me,liyana!sisters FOREVER!=)
AFTER TRAINING WHILE WAITIN TO GO FOR DINNER!
me and puay chong...chair and vice-chair!hahas!our first pic together!
hong ying and me!x3x3 with you lollipop!
me,jamal and herwan!hahas!
last pic with monster see before going home=)


pictures first...
feel really tired after uploadin all these PICS!
hahas!!
shall post more in the later part of the day..
now going to study first.
common test week next week!X.x
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: