Sunday, August 9, 2009

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
NATIONDAY DAY OBSERVATION CEREMONY 2009! theng wei and me=)
SEC 3=)=) i love them all!

Fun shot 1


Fun shot 2..with suhana and si min=)

we the GIRLS!=)=) and ouR FLAG!
liyana and me..while waitin for our turn to get our bag!

me and suhana=) at mac!
one more=)=) we look nicer here=)
si min and me (1)
Si min and me (2)
Si min and me (3)!!hahas!!
Suhana terence and me!hahas we are soo bullyin him!hahas!!


TODAY was totally great!!
hahas..
woke up at 5am.
den set off the kovan CC at 6.30
hahas..
we was like super tired..
but we had alot of fun.
haha..
took some photos as we've got nothin to do luhs!
hahas!!
after everthin ended,
me,si min,suhana,liyana and hafizah...
went mac to have our breakfast and lunch..
after that..
amos terence joined us!
had alot of fun.
hahas..
cos was like takin alot of pics here and there.
hahas..
later going beack cycling with my dad..
hahas..
=)=)
yea..
time to exercise..

anyway..
monster went m'sia with him family..
den now super bored lehs!
hahas..
enjoy your trip monster=)=)
wahahas!!
bleahhxx!!
tats all bahs..
byebye
[[EILEEN]]
imy x3x3

No comments: