Monday, August 31, 2009

OUR SWEET LITTLE DAY♥
meijin jie and me♥

xinyi,zann,meijin and me♥ ♥


zann and me♥

zann,me,meijin♥

zann and me♥
meijin,me,zann,xinyi♥ ♥
xinyi,meijin,me,zann♥ ♥
xinyi,meijin,me,zann♥ ♥



ohh yeah...
i FINALLY MET UP WITH THEM AFTER SOOOO LONG!!!
smilex!!
really really enjoyed myself today with them♥
all the nice little memories came back into my mind...
cos was like we were still as close as before
even though we have not met each other for around 1 year le bahs..
but still, everyone feels really great with each other around=)
so nice
will find another day to go out with the girls again=)
miss them lots!
hahas!!
today celebration in school was like..
okayy..
but alot of things didnt go that well..
and all the members was like never debrief..
den run away.
WTH!
thats the most irritatin part...
alex would have a debrief with us on wednesday=)
tml going ice cream buffet with yunyue..
actually wanted to go with ...
but lastly,
i went with yun yue luhs
hahas
people who's prelims are about to start soon..
good luck yeah
study hard now,
play hard later

tats all for today
i look forward to the arrival of tml=)
byebye
[[EILEEN]]
always so adorable♥


No comments: