Friday, September 24, 2010

RAHHHH!
i felt like SCREAMING OUT LOOOUUDD TODAY!
its totally SUAY this week!!
rahhh....
out of 3 days..i've been aimed for 2 days!
WTH!
i do well she will also say me..i do badly she also say me!
what the hell ish wrong with her man!rahhh..
today i really felt like screaming at her to tell her to shut up and SHOO OFF!
but i held back...as my muscles were hurting and i have 1 more month to go only..
i will SHOOT HER BACK ONE DAY MAN! I PROMISE!
rahhhhhhh!
anyway...this few days i've been like slacking abit here and there...
although i did study..but didn't study much la..
gonna start all over again tml..
going to build my studying time up again! muahahhaaazzz
1 more month to go...
51 more days to end of 0 levels..
muahahhaaazzz!!
tat's all for today!
i've got pretty photos today :D

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: