Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'M BACK~ alright...this ish the first time i'm posting this week!
muahahaaazzz..
anyway..this week has been a HORRIBLE week! i'm sure those people around me know why is it a horrible week la!
it's filled with emotions and it sucks actually..
but as per normal..it took me just a day or 2 to let it go :D
muahahaazz!!
miss happy go lucky cannot emo for too long la..
not good for health...
but something tat can't be let go shall just stay floating somewhere in me..
so to those who know..pls dun dig them out la...
cos i will rahhhh!!!


but as for the best part of this week, should be the trainer here for us for the ss dunno wad thing la..
its fun i have to admit..the top few courses that i actually like! hahas!!
the rest are like just a waste of money to me! hahas!
muahahazz...
anyway! i also had fun with the people around me la!
they are nice people.
alright...
next week ish official PRELIMS ALR!
rahhh!
jiayous jiayous :D
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: