Sunday, September 5, 2010

HELLO WORLD!
woohoo! it has been like 5 days since i last posted!
hehezz..although i was like always online through my phone but im just like too lazy to update my blog la...
it has been a rather busy week i guess? studying and studying even more for my prelims..
until now...all the papers were still okay la! but i think i screwed my history somehow..
i'm scared that i wrote out of topic! rahhh!im dead if i do soooo!
and yupp its SEPTEMBER HOLIDAY for everyone else..
but not for my class..
let me annouce my schedule for the next whole week:
MONDAY: school from 0745-1400 den 1400-1600( maths remedial)
TUESDAY: school from 0745-1315 den 1400-1600(maths remedial)
WEDNESDAY: school from 0745-1330 den 1400-1600( maths remedial) 1830-2030 (chemistry night class)
THURSDAY: 0900-1300 ( maths remedial)
FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY: study for exams...monday PRELIMS CONTINUE!
omg..
i can't believe that i'm going to pass my september holidays just like this..
although its a 1 week holiday,but actually it would mean alot to me as at least i can SLEEP LATER!
but too bad.im havin lesson early in the morning everyday!OMG!
and have lessons until 4!!rahhh...how am i suppose to survive..
but o' levels are approaching also! rahhh! 49 more days i think?
but it will end really soon too! muahhaaazz!!
let's hope that o'levels can end as fast as possible, and time for PARTYY!
hahass!!
alright..tat's all for today..
im lazy to touch my books! but i did manage to touch some..
im tired!rahhh!
[[EILEEN]]



No comments: