Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HORRIBLE TERRIBLE!



rahhh..im back posting for yesterday and for today...
i wanted to post everything out yesterday..but i was too busy studying..
while today, i just didn't have the mood to study...
so i decided to pop by and update my blog....

so lets talk about yesterday!
good things about yesterday: i settled myself down to study and i did study quite a lot...and also, i had fun when i was studying and i was CONCENTRATING!last but not least...did a survey for MOE and i Shoot everything that i'm unhappy about..but whatever i said was the FACT!
bad things about yesterday: got shoot by a stupid teacher again...apparently, im really pissed off and feel like walking out of class just like this...and i really feel like screaming and shouting at her and ask her to SHOOO OFF! and tell her I HATE CHINESE and i will NEVER LOVE IT AGAIN! and the reason to why i hate chinese..ISH BECAUSE OF HER!

now..about today!
good things about today: i finally move my seats in front..people might think that it's not a good thing to move in front, but to me..its actually good...as this just means that i can concentrate alot more and stop slacking!it's quite fun sitting in front la...but there are pros and cons to it!
bad things about today:i can't concentrate at all today...as it's very very super duper noisy! and i just can't solve my a-maths questions! i feel that doing a-maths ish really KILLING ME!i tried to change to doing e-maths but i wasn't confident with my answers..i dunno why..maybe its a-maths that caused me to feel this way...so i've decided to study the subjects im confident in, before touching the not so good ones! they sure will boost my morale!

rahhh...
this two days are bad days....
rahhh..tat's all
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: