Sunday, September 19, 2010

HELLO HUMAN BEINGS!!
im back posting again before i go to sleep..
As im worried for tml's paper

You know what..u hope tat there will be a fairy godmother to appear in front of me tml...and teach me how to do the paper.
I've beenn trying really hard to tell myself i can do it for a-maths...
And i did practice..and i actually do understand the toopic..
But when im in the examination hall..i tend to like forget everythin and just give up...
Rahhh..wad am i suppose to do..
I have the urge to give up on a-maths..in other words,to drop the subject...
But ish it too late now...
And how am i suppose to prove to my mum des?
Im scared..im worried..but what am i suppose to do exactly??rahhh...
Can someone just lighten me up with some suggestions??
Tats all for now...

Good night everyone~
Sweet dreams...
ITS THE LAST PAPER FOR PRELIMS TML:)

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: