Saturday, May 22, 2010

FILLED WITH THINGS...currently...im filled with alot alot alot of things...
=X
let's see what happened for the past few days...

FRIDAY:
my alarm woke me up..and the first thing on my mind was..
"should i go to school today?"den lastly, i still woke up la :D
went to school...got NP room key..for the sec 2 and 3's to put their bags..
den blahblahblah..
mt was super boring..talkin in class for 3 periods..and went to computer lab for 1 period..
it was actually a total waste of time la!!den after that..
was maths period..settled PTC timing..and i think i'm gonna be dead this time round...
cos i DID SUPER BADLY FOR my MYE!lalalaa!!pls dun murder me!=X
after school...said BYE to the sec 2's and 3's...
and went off to buy mass camp food :D

SATURDAY:
slept..wasn't feeling well..so stayed at home..
instead of going back to school...
i DID NOTHING TODAY!
omg!!!
tired...
shall prepare mass camp de games de things first lorh..
tat's all..
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: