Monday, May 24, 2010

DEEP THOUGHTS... today...i told myself to stay strong, really strong...
seeing my dearest JX feeling like this everyday...
it makes me feel really sad bahs....
i know that it's going to take time, a very long period of time..
but do take care of yourself...and get out of the darkness as soon as possible bahs...
friends around you do care...and we will always be here for you..
my dearest girl...STAY STRONG!!
here goes the first part...specially for the girl, that matters to me alot now..

next up...
evil dumb ass would be away 5 days later..
and would be back in a weeks time..OMG!
how bad can this be!!!im gonna be super lonely and BORED la!
cos there won't be a dumb ass entertaining me :( RAWR!
i know you are gonna enjoy yourself..sooo..
while you enjoy yourself overseas, i will enjoy myself in my STUDY CAMP la..
which i think that it's gonna be SOOOOO "ENJOYABLE!"
muahahaaazzzz..im sooo gonna be DEAD!

NEXT NEXT..
it seems like things from NP would never ever end la...
actually i thought just 1 more mass camp, and 1 more P.O.P..
everythin that has got to do with NP, would be officially over...
but yet, today mr peh came to find me....
and told me that we are gonna have another parade, for the china people??
who are coming to our school?!?!
i dunno what ish it also la...but i just know that we are going to have 4 TRAININGS!
just for that thing!?!?OMG!!
i can't believe it la...i dun feel like letting go of NP at all..
but i know that i have to let it go one day..just for the sake of my studies..
WHY CAN'T THINGS GO OUT THE WAY AS WE WANT!
why sooooo MAFAN!!!=X

row row..row your boat, gently down the stream~~~
it's just a random thought!?


[[EILEEN]]

No comments: