Sunday, May 16, 2010

EVERY THING IS NO LONGER THE SAME... for the pass 2 days, i've been laughin like mad...enjoying like mad..
but today... i've been sobbin like mad....hurting like mad...

within 2 months..many things changed..
having people around us slowly 1 by 1 seems to be a really scary thing..
and make me don't have to courage to face it anymore..
im scared....

Specially to my dearest friend malihah:
i will always remember the time we spend together during recess...
enjoyin the time hearing you sing songs with yuen behind us...
enjoying walkin to kovan with you...
havin you by my side..to teach me maths,teach me bio...
i love the time spent together with you..it's priceless..
iloveyou..my dearest friend...
you will always be in my heart...
Rest In Peace..

p.s* great thank you to dumb baby's oreo that i've just eaten..it did cheer me up..
i dunno why..cos i miss eating oreo??

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: