Friday, January 2, 2009

I WANNA SHOUT OUT LOUD!!!


school was realli tiring today..
mr yeo ish my form teacher..
ish realli nice hahas..
den bio would be miss kok
english ms liza
a&e maths would be mr yeo
ss and history would be mrs tan
pe would be mdm any wong
chemistry would be miss lim

hahas..
tat should be all..
today went to school..
couldn't find control room key..
was lyke ahhhh!!
den after tat found it,
sec one came.
and we were lyke there till the were dismissed back to the class..
had recess with them at 0930...
den went back hall for the new VP tokin to the sec one's...
while joshua,alex and me was lyke somehow havin a small meetin..
den went to lyke interview all of them..
hahas..
after tat,
we went back to class..
and i got to noe all my teacher's as in hu are they..
and i was lyke so happy tat the class was quite..
smilex..
ilove it man..
my class got 25 girls and 15 guys.
which make a class of 40..
after school...
went to fall-in..
and mr peh tok to us and inform us about the 2 days of trainin per week.
den i was lyke expected..
lol..
but din expect us to take over the cca so fast...
after speech day..
den we had to take over already..
ahhh was lyke ahhH!!
hahas..
den after tat went to G.O
to find mr sim to get back my thumbdrive..
waited for a long long time..
den jeremy called me and ask me go np room..
so i went...
and have to inform ppl about the time and so on..
and update the class details..
den alex called me to go G.O
after tat went back to control room..
den need to test parade square mick..
so went to test..
den was in G.O for a realli long time..
cos just nice when i was about to leave..
i met 2 china ppl hu wants to admit to the school..
den the two PRETTIES dunno chinese..
and so i helped along..
hahas...
after tat was lyke there..
helpin them to fill their particulars..
and so on..
den went back control room to get my bag..
but was so shock tat control room door spoil and so its not lock!!..
den called alex den he tell me he downstairs lehs...
so i went down and take my bag and control key for him..
and i went to find mr sim once again..
so mr sim went up with me to see the door..
and found out its so called spoiled...
managed to lock the door..
den mr sim say will change the door...
hahas..
den np sec 4 meetin over..
so went home with see jing hong and jialing..

personal matters..
dunno why i just feel lyke realli realli screamin out and let all my tears just flow out..
den i wouldn't have to lyke keep it in my heart again..hahas...is lyke i dunno bahs..
i just felt realli realli not realli upset..but guess i cant control my own feelings well too..
i believe tats the reason why i felt so tense up bahs...im happily in school..
but yet when i come home..i felt so hopeless...tried to relax myself or somethin lyke tat..
but i just cant do it...JUST WANNA SCREAM OUT LOUD MAN!!!can someone help me..??
anyway..im startin to lyke M.E.S more and more...i got much happier inside...
hahas..somehow...to me M.E.S ish lyke only got me,joshua,ting fang and alex..
we are always lyke together when there ish things and we are the often event ppl..
i realli enjoy myself with them...and maybe they are the ones which brought my life up once again...i realli feel comfortable with them..and even i eat i get to laugh along...and dun feel weird at all...den there's always lyke jokes all around...where everyone sit and laugh about...i love tat feeling...its lyke its where real friends were made..?i dunno how they felt..but i love the feeling!!!


and so..
tats the end for today..
byebye...
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: